Thursday, 21 November 2013

Pre-Production

Print: Double Page Spread

For my double page spread I want the band to appear as cool but relaxed at the same time. To achieve this I will use a font that is rough but sharp at the same time with a hint of indie as the bands main headline font. I believe this will portray the desired effect. I Then, will use the image below as picture taken during the interview, the way we are dressed will show that we are relaxed and humble people.


I edited this photo in Photoshop to give the black and white effect.


the font i used was 'Tahoma' as it is found easy and clear to read by most people, thus making it an obvious choice for a double page spread.

Colours used were black white and red as i feel that it shows the readers what type genre we are as a band.

I am going to create an Upon Shore band logo and a New Tunes Records logo which will be used on all 3 platforms.

Here is the finshed result:




Album Ad

For my album poster i want to show a different side to the band and to achieve this i'm going to use brighter colours such as pink and gold. The custom font is going to be used too. The font again was used as it was very clear. I have already edited the two images that are going to be used in this. They are shown below.


I Think these images will achieve the desired effect due to the colours used.




















Here is the finished result:






Website E-Media

I want my album to be easy on the eye so i am going to use calm colours which will most likely be shades of blue. The font for the body text will be easy reading however the page headers will be a rough busky style font to remind them of what genre of music we actually are. Also, the main font i chose for the band will be used on most pages as i didnt want to overload the website with images.

Here is the finished result (Home page):


No comments:

Post a Comment